I've been around a bit, so I don't really afraid of the technology. I love to take on new challenges, often in forms of new tech stacks. But, I am very comfortable with the following.
- PHP, to a smaller extent;
- Java, only as a beginner.
- React, when it comes to building an SPA or such;
- Vanilla JS, when there is no need for a framework (this is a very common scenario);
- Jest (optimally, with Testing Library) for testing.
That being said, I am a fan of design systems and component-based approach. For this, I use Storybook as a development and presentation layer.
I rarely use any CSS framework. I prefer doing all of this by myself to reduce boilerplate. All I get is a reset.
- Django, when I need fully managed admin panel;
- Flask or Express, when I want to have only REST or GraphQL endpoints with no front-end;
- WordPress, when the budget is tight ;-)
And most of the time, Docker or Netlify for deployment.